Saturday, July 25, 2009

*EEB - Cyber Sexual Harrassment (05-21-2007)

I'm trying to figure out if it's just me or maybe I'm getting old. Certainly I know that there's a lot of interaction between adults over cyber space. I'm no cyber-virgin. I've had some rather explicit conversations in private messages, I use the chat rooms, and I occasionally even turn on my cam though the only thing I show off is some cleavage and a smile. No matter how long I've been online, and that's been close to 10 years now, I don't think I'll ever understand this, which has happened more times than I'd care to count… I get a message from someone that I don't know out of the blue from a person that has no picture, no connection to me, nothing in common with me, its more than apparent they haven't read a word on my profile, I don't know a thing about them and yet they believe all they have to do is send me a message to let it be known that they're horny and they think that's going to make me jump at the chance to have cyber sex with them or better yet CALL them for phone sex! What twist of their obviously minuscule mental capacity makes them believe they have a shot in hell? Has this really ever, at any time, worked so that they believe it might again? And if it did, how equally twisted was that person who did it with them? I just can't comprehend that thought process. For myself, if I'm feeling sexual and I am unable to physically release that tension I 'vent' by reading or writing erotica and since I'm a hell of a lot better writer than most cyber partners would be I choose to create and conduct my own mental masturbation scenes. (I seem to write a lot more the older I get…) Now if I'm particularly inspired… *grin* Then I might sometimes share with my muse and he'd know he was such far ahead of time. That's VERY different from what I described above. The other I just don't understand…...:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Some might suggest that I bring it upon myself. I disagree. I am more than aware the pics and content of this profile for this aspect of my self is very suggestive, erotic and sensual. That's exactly as I intended it to be and that's part of who and what I am. But that's not the same as lude, crude and aggressive. There's nothing wrong with that for those who want to portray that or for everyone under the right circumstances but it's not me. I find there's more to the enticement than the full exposure. A crescendo is just loud and obnoxious without the subtleties of the building blocks to get you there… I have an everyday/vanilla profile of the person that I show the rest of the world, this ain't it! I have it because I do have people that I need to be connected to that simply have no business to this content without my invitation. I'm perfectly comfortable with the sensual aspect of my self, I couldn't hide it if I tried, but make no mistake – I'm here for MY pleasure. If others take their own from that then that's fine. I'm no prude and in the right frame knowing that others find something pleasurable about me is very flattering. Beyond that is invitation ONLY. Pushing me just moves me in the opposite direction from where others want me to go. I have to connect with a person on multiple levels or they're just another unseen face in the crowd and I hate crowds.

No comments:

Post a Comment