Saturday, July 25, 2009

*EEB - Spank Me (02-12-2008)

You're sitting in your chair and I come to give you a kiss, I love kissing you so I do that whenever I get the chance. You smile at me, reach up and run your hand up my arm, caress my face then slide your hand to my waist. You pull me towards you - I'm expecting another kiss but instead you pull me across your knees, my behind exposed as the skirt I am wearing rides up higher as my omission of underwear is revealed. 'Mmm, you really are a naughty girl aren't you my sweet', you grin and rub your hand over the pale globes of my ass. Your hand rises as I feel and hear the crack of your hand against my soft flesh. The shock of the act makes me jump more than the sting on my now reddening skin. 'Ow! What was that for?!' I say with only a slight hint of indignation, the rest laughter and excitement in my voice. 'For being my bad girl of course!' While one arm held me fast the hand that had dealt the blow was now soothing, caressing, tracing the area with your fingertips. Your hand rises again and another smack resounds, again I jump but I moan because immediately after your hand fell you slipped it between my legs to the wet inner evidence of my growing excitement, traveling easily over my clit and into my warm walls. I clenched the muscles to grasp your wonderfully invading fingers and push into your hand. I could feel your cock, hard and straining against my side. Again you repeated this luscious torture as I squirmed and moaned more loudly each time. Your voice tight with barely restrained passion you tell me to stand, I do so, my skirt still high on my hips. You turn me towards the desk, facing away from you. Your hands open the front of my blouse, tipping my breasts free of my bra into your waiting hands. You pinch, roll and pull my nipples till they are hard knots in your hands as you fondle the full pliant flesh. Releasing my breasts you put one hand to my back and push me forward over the desk as you free your cock from your bulging and wet pants. I gasp as you're suddenly filling me, stretching my pussy around your hard shaft. You begin to slide back and forth inside me; I'm grasping the side of the desk for support, clenching my teeth as erotic intensity bursts inside my veins and begins to consume my body in a tidal wave of sensations. You push together then pull apart the globes of my ass, matching your stroke so as to tighten the fleshy muscles on the in stroke and watch your cock retreat, wet and shining, from the butterfly wings fluttering around it. 'Damn babe, I love it when you're bad…' you breathe. Again, another loud smack sounds, I thrust back, you thrust forward. I've released the desk with one of my hands and have reached between my legs to manipulate my clit, feeling your driving deeper and harder into me with every stroke. You smack then sooth my now very red ass as you thrust. The tempo has increased to frenzy; you grasp my hips driving yourself into my tightening pussy as orgasm rocks me. 'Oh Yesssssss!!! Oh god, ohhhh, I'm cumming!!! I whimpered tensely on my release. I feel your legs begin to tremble as you follow with your own hot cum flooding my insides. You lean against my back over the desk to support your shaking legs, your breathing labored and fast. You nuzzle into the back of my neck, breathing me into your overheated lungs, 'Jesus woman, what the hell have you done to me?!' I turn my head to the side and on a wicked grin say, 'I don't know but whatever it is I'm damned well going to keep doing it!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment