Saturday, July 25, 2009

Survey Says... About Me



About MoBounce_Baby


Screen Name: ♥Mo♥


First Name: Mo


Nickname: Mo


Gender: Female


Age: 49 and not looking or feeling too damn bad either!


Single/Married/Divorced/LTR? Married – it's not perfect but none are


Children? One adult son, he is more than enough too!


If yes, how many & their ages: See above

Location (City/St, State or Country *if outside US*): ..: Southwest Ohio, (my own little Fantasyland in the state of Ecstasy *grins*)


Occupation: Aficionado of a sensual life, on all levels, and student of possibilities


Pic is on my profile (Y/N): Of course!


General physical description: (Hair & eye color, height, approx. wt) Hair - dark auburn and long, Eyes - anything between blue, green, gray and silver or combinations of those, they change with my mood. Height - 5'6" aprox. Weight - A BBW, very proportionate and let's leave it at that *grin*


I have a pic available if asked for one (Y/N): Yes but you'll find all than you'd need on my profile.


What is your zodiac (birth) sign? Cancer the crab -- sensual water sign of course! (If you believe in that stuff)


Highest grade completed in school? (am I applying for employment here or what?) Graduate of high school a long time ago and completed taking business courses and will continue my education in school as life permits but I will always eagerly embrace the lessons of life!


Smoker or non-smoker? Gratefully non now for many years


Any hobbies? Writing, music, photography, erotica in all forms, swimming, studying people and what makes them tick


How long have you been online? About 11 years and I'm thoroughly addicted!


Favorite non-alcoholic beverage: Don't have one, I drink whatever strikes my fancy at the moment


Favorite alcoholic drink: I tend to like sweet wines, Moscatos & Canadian Ice Wines are fabulous!


Favorite Ethnic Food{s}: Good food is good food, I like variety…

Favorite comfort food: Bread, I make a lot of my own


Would you rather wash or dry? I'd rather pile them in a dishwasher so I can spend time with the people I love doing other things


Do you have pets? Type & How many? One indoor cat and a lot of neighborhood stray cats that I feed. But I REALLY want a giant breed dog!


Are you allergic to any kind of animal? No, wouldn't that just be a pisser!


Favorite types of music: Would be easier to tell you what I don't like! If it's Bluegrass, the blues, fusion jazz and some country you won't see it in my vast collection but almost everything else will be there. From Rock, Classical to R&B, New Age to Pop, Jazz, Dance and some Country


Do you play a musical instrument? The one God gave me, my voice


Your Dream Car: One that drives it's self when I tell it where to go, gets there fast, looks damned good and does it all at a very low cost. Hey, it IS a dream car right?


What You Drive Now: I have to leave the driving to others these days but we have a Tahoe (I miss my Monte Carlo!)


Favorite place to chill in: The pool! I LOVE the water and sun!


Favorite place to visit: Anyplace! I'm always fascinated with not only a new place but the journey getting there. Definitely a road trip lovin kind of gal!


What 3 items would you'd take to a desert Island: my husband because he can occasionally be useful... *grins* My son because I think it would do him a world of good to have to learn new priorities other than what modern convenience gives him. And lastly, a boat so when we got tired of all the rustic living we could go back home!


Would you rather go on a picnic, or to a 5 star restaurant? Both. A picnic for my casual moods and the other because we all deserve to treat ourselves to the best sometimes.


Favorite type of game to play: hmm, no one in particular but I do like touchy/feely games with that someone special but group wise I'd have to say I like anything that contains mentally stimulating conversation.


Are you a morning or night person? I may have to get up at the butt crack of dawn but I've always been a night owl except if I’ve gotten up at the butt crack of dawn and just can’t stay awake anymore like I once did. It sucks getting older!


One pillow or Two: Definitely two


Do you snore? Of course I do! And I go to the bathroom and pass gas and don't always worry about wearing makeup. Gee, guess I'm human!


Favorite time of year? I love them all for different reasons but I live for summer! Pool time!


If you came back as an animal, what would you want to be? The human kind but I do volunteer to be a guinea pig for Masters and Johnson


Favorite subject in school: Choir and Creative Writing


Least favorite subject: Geometry


Favorite TV show: Dr Phil, Then Young and the Restless, CSI, Ghost Hunters then anything that catches my interest on the Science, History, Food, Discovery, etc Channels


Best book you've recently read: C.S. Lewis, J.R.R Tolkien, J.K Rawling and I've discovered the joys of Audio and E-books!


Favorite movie you have seen lately: I have my favorites, LOTR, the Pirates movies, Pride & Prejudice, etc.


Favorite sport to watch: Human Social Interaction – Its fascinating! Like seeing people in a zoo!


Favorite color: Oh that's real easy -- Red!


What are you seeking in a relationship?: All I'm looking for now are friends.


Are you interested in realtime contact(s): Not instantly. I like to get to know a person first in this venue then if a friendship really blooms then I love to meet in real time!


Are you interested in a possible interracial relationship? Actually that would be multi cultural, there's only one race, human. But to answer the question, I'm already in a long term multi cultural relationship


Are you interested in swinging or multi-partners? No


Any FETISHES? Yes, some that may be shocking and others that I may not have even discovered yet!


Straight? GAY? Bi?: Straight, sorry ladies – you are beautiful and amazing but I'm just not geared in that direction. I love those aspects that I find personally appealing that make a man a man


People would be surprised to know this about me: Just how much I think about sex and what I'd like to be doing but don't get carried away guys, my attentions are very focused.


How I see myself in 5 years: Smarter, stronger, in a better place and living a better life than I am now – isn't that how we progress, at least hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment