Saturday, July 25, 2009

*EEB - Some Like It Hot (02-07-2008)

The sky is an intense blue, funny how the hottest of days can come from such gorgeous skies… We've walked along the beach until we've found an isolated vacant area. The heat of summer is upon us, the air moves but it's thick and heavy. Seems most would rather wait out the heat in air conditioning rather than play in the natural cooling water of the sea. Blessed relief can be found in the water that draws the excess heat from our bodies with cooling fingers. We drop the heavy cooler we've cared between us on the sand and throw out the blanket. Stripping down to our suits quickly you challenge, a grin lifting the corners of your mouth and making your eyes shine, "Race ya…' You run full tilt to the waters edge then turn to watch as I run to you, breasts bouncing naturally with my motion. Of course you won to the water - longer legs and practiced stride, but as you stand mesmerized by the hypnotic bounce of my breasts I pass you grinning and dive under the waves… You laugh at yourself and follow in hot pursuit of some sexy romping in the waves with me and your favorite floatation devices. We play, taunt and tease each other unmercifully until we both run out of the water to fall into a tangled heap on the blanket, bent with laughter and overly aware of how we are affecting the response and pulse of the other. Smiling I kneel by the cooler, pop open the top and ask if you'd like something to drink, you accept and I toss you a cold drink but I don't take one for myself. Instead I take out a piece of the ice and slip it into my mouth. 'You know,' I say, over emphasizing my words so that I'm understood over the rapidly melting ice that I'm sliding from one side of my mouth to the other, 'what they say about people who eat ice don't you?' 'Um, they have cold lips?' you wink but look back at me questioning. I grin, my eyes sparkling with devilment, 'That people who eat ice do so as a sign they are in a state of sexual repression just begging for release.' 'Hmm, don't know that I've ever heard that before… Think it's true?' The light of excitement burning brighter as your eyes roamed assessing over my body before you scanned to check that we were still very alone on our stretch of beach. As you'd done that I'd reached back into the cooler to get another piece of ice for my mouth and moved to sit next to you. When you turned back towards me I kissed you. 'See, I was right, cold lips…' you spoke in an intimate tone. I smiled, moving the ice around in my mouth then leaned to press those cold lips to your left nipple, letting the ice rest against the instantly erect nipple ring now between my teeth as my icy tongue danced around the areola, the metal drawing the icy pleasure deep into the root, that magic connection between cock and nipple fused, you felt the instant response as hot blood flooded the chambers, straining and throbbing steel rising in it's own demand for attention. Your breath caught, mouth falling open as you inhale quickly at the sudden, intense sensation of cold on very warm skin. You lean backwards till you have propped yourself up on your elbows and watch as I purse the cube between my lips moving from one tight point to the other, your nerve ending screaming in pleasure. You tip your head backwards, mouth opening in both pleasure and need to take in air as your rate of breathing increases. Mmm, your exposed throat is too much for me to neglect. I grin again as I close in on that tender spot just to the side of the corded muscle of your throat and above your collar bone. Your head instantly tips to the opposite side allowing me access but bringing you closer to me as you raise one hand and hold the back of my head, fingers tangling in my hair as I trace cool lines with my tongue over your shoulder. 'Mmm, that's very nice…' you almost purr. I remove the much smaller piece of ice from my mouth and whisper, 'Just wait for what's next…' My mouth still cool and wet from the ice I kiss you, loving the contrast of my cool lips and tongue moving passionately over the warmth of yours. The ice has melted in my hand and I reach quickly for another piece as I push you gently back to lying on the blanket. I sit by your legs and you know what's coming next as I smile, slip it in my mouth and release your straining cock from your waistband then pushing the trunks down your legs. 'Mmm, beautiful," I coo over the ice chilling my hungry mouth as I descend. I hold the ice in the back of my mouth and let the tip on my cold tongue lavish the already weeping opening before I circle the ridge around the head with tiny short flicks. Then slowly, so that the cool water from the melting ice trickles from my mouth as I begin at the base with my tongue widened and flutter it as I lick back up to the tip. You're moaning, 'OMG! OMG!' as the muscles in your stomach and thighs tighten in response to the copious stimulus I'm imparting to eager nerves. Your hips rise to meet my mouth, your body begging in its own language for more. I remove the ice, unable to accommodate both it and you, before I wrap my frosty sucking mouth over your lovely rigid, heated shaft. Slow strokes, up and down to let you feel more intensely your movements between my lips as I pull you deeper with each stroke from me and thrust from you. One of your hands was in my hair, the other pulling the nipple ring. One of my hands caressing the other nipple while I held the ice in my other, letting the heat from my hand melt the ice so that cold water dripped over your balls and thighs, running in maddening rivulets over your flesh. A desperate grasp at control made you sit bolt upright and pull me forcibly against your chest, 'Oh no you don't minx! Now it's your turn…' Voice deep, slightly shaking along with your legs, you reach for the cooler, pulling me to my back as you lean across the blanket. You pull out a large piece of ice, 'you're never gonna fit that in your mouth…' I laugh. 'Who said I was going to try… Just wait my dear, I have plans of my own for you…' you smile then lick your lips. 'Hmm, first we have to get you out of that pesky suit…' Eager passion has me up, out and back on the blanket in a blink. You chuckle, 'You don't appear very repressed to me…' 'I think that because I'm about to get everything I need to correct that condition!' I wink back and grin. With that you bend over to kiss me. I'm so lost in the glorious pleasure of kissing you, eyes closed, feeling your lips on mine, your tongue invading my mouth to challenge mine that I forgot the ice until your mouth captured my cry of surprise as you placed it directly on my nipple which hardened and throbbed in answer. Tiny freezing fingers of water began running in miniscule streams over the mound of flesh to pool in the valley between. You moved the ice away to replace it with your hot mouth, licking, sucking and rolling the hard pebble between your lips, pulling gently with your teeth then soothing again with your tongue. My back arched pressing my soft mound into your welcoming face. While one of my hands tangled in your hair, pulling you closer still the other rolled and flicked the other nipple. You pushed that hand away so that you could bring the ice to that nipple, watching it contract and harden under the circles you drew in ever smaller circles around the whole breast before again slipping the ice lazily over the pink peak. I moan, breathing heavier, chest rising and falling as I begin to move in sensual invitation for more. You move the ice oh so slowly over my body, chilling then heating the tissue with your mouth. The heat from my body having more to do with you than the day melts the ice rapidly. You kneel close to my head as you reach for more ice, seeing such a wonderful prize so close I again seize your throbbing cock, pulling you deeply into my now warm sucking velvet soft mouth. 'Mmm, oh yes honey, I love that but now it's my turn so just a little while longer…' you gently pull yourself away from me, I lick the outside corner of my mouth to bring the precum that has smeared my cheek into my mouth, loving the taste of you. You lean to kiss me again, smile wickedly, pop the ice into your mouth then scramble between my legs, pushing my knees apart and bending my legs up to open me wide to your ministrations and my pleasures. You begin by planting tiny cold kisses from just beside my knee down my thighs. Your fingers were softly stroking the silky smooth butterfly wings, spreading the nectar already flowing over her satin folds. I feel your breath, an odd combination of hot and cold, blowing over the swollen button of my clit as your fingers hold it for the lightest of strokes from your cold tongue. I gasp as you let the ice slip forward making direct contact with my engorged clit, my hips thrust upward, I cry out your name and you bury your face against my pussy. I clutch the blanket as I feel you push the ice from your mouth deep inside my convulsing walls with your tongue then suck it back out into your mouth. ''OMG! You're driving me crazy!' I yelp as my hips are grinding into you trying to absorb the incredible impact of your lips and the ice providing such sweet torture. The rest of my body has broken out in sweat as I begin undulating, moving, dancing a sirens dance under your skillful orchestrations. 'Oh please, I need you now! I need you inside me now!' I plead. You sit back; pull my legs over your thighs as I sit up and with one last push of your fingers the now very small sliver of ice slips back inside me to be followed by your cock pushing it in further as our bodies melt into each other in passionate rhythmic thrusts and grinds. Our hands grasp, caress, explore, needing the feel of each other, coaxing each other higher as our wet bodies join in the most soulful of all unions. As the tension builds the need to consume grows. 'I want you deeper, harder, I want you, no, I need you so much…' We're both panting, mindless but the need is so demanding in us both. It's frenzy. I push you backwards then shift my legs so that I am straddling your hips. Your hands reach up to push my breasts together, kneading them, rolling my nipples between your fingers. I take them in my own hands, licking them as you watch through passion glazed eyes, leaning forward offering my nipple to your lips as I use my now free hands to dance and pull yours. I'm riding you, my ass slapping your hips as I buck my clenching pussy up and down over your growing cock. Your hands grasp my hips, holding me while you thrust up, deeper still, my hands at my pussy feeling you pounding in and out while smacking then rubbing my clit in time to your strokes. Our moans are loud, wild, drowning out the sound of the sea. 'I'm cumming!!! Oh God, NOW!!!' All my muscles, outside and in, spasm, tremble and jerk as the most intense orgasm I've ever had washes over both of us for mine has triggered yours. We are exploding into one another, filling, being filled and overflowing, our bodies joined into one continuous being, sensing from and through each other. I sat there for a while, catching my breath, feeling my convulsing muscles milking you dry, always hungry for every drop of you. Slowly I moved next to you, holding each other, pushing the wet hair away from each others face, kissing, joyful at what we'd shared yet a small part sad that it had ended. Our eyes searching each others face… "Think they'll be ice left for a little later?' You smile wickedly. 'Oh yes! I'm sure there will be!' I grin. Let's go play some more and get wet all over again!'OK, so the next time you are drinking anything that has ice in it I expect you to be thinking of this adventure and smile for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment